The Arlene Francis Center Presents...
The Emerald Cup Education and Patient Resource Center
Sponsored by ultratrimmer
If you are an adult interested in learning more about the changing world of medical cannabis in California or are a patient yourself, please stop by the Arlene Francis Center (99 Sixth Street) from noon to 8pm on the day of the festival. This location is one block away from the festival grounds. It is organized by The Emerald Cup, the gold standard in safe and responsible cannabis events, and is sponsored by UltraTrimmer.
Schedule of speakers...
- 11:30 - 12:00 ... Royce Park (Peace In Medicine)
- 12:00-12:30 ... Mike Lewis (Synergy Agricultural Products)
- 12:30-1:00 ... Ciaran McCarthy (Sonoma Lab Works)
- 1:00-1:15 ... Attorney Ben Adams
- 1:15-2:00 ... Jonathan Valdman (The Cannabis Conservancy, Forever-Flowering Greenhouses)
- 2:00-3:00 ... Mara Gordon (Aunt Zelda's)
- 3:00-3:10 ... Adam Steinberg
- 3:15-3:30 ... Mike Boyko (Irie Magazine)
- 3:30-4:00 ... 'Bamboo' (Coastal Seeds and The Highest Grade)
- 4:00-4:20 ...Tim Blake (Founder of The Emerald Cup)
- 4:30 - 5:00 ... Alison Ettel (Treatwell)
- 5:00 - 5:30 ... Julie Carena
- 6:30 - 6:00 ... Sarah Shrader (Americans for Safe Access)
Jorge Cervantes (award winning author and cultivation expert) will also be on site signing copies of his books.